There are a number of exciting opportunities to get involved in the work of Manuel Bravo Project. We are currently recruiting to the following roles:
- MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS: Help shape the direction of our organisation. We are looking in particular for people with experience in fundraising or HR to join our Management Committee. Please click the link below for role description.
- OFFICE VOLUNTEERS: Gain valuable experience in a legal setting by assisting our caseworkers with their admin and case management. Office volunteers are asked to commit a minimum of 2 hours per week.
Please click here for the Office Volunteer Role Description
- COMMUNICATIONS VOLUNTEERS to assist with our social media and public profile.
Please click here for the Communications Volunteer Role Description
- FUNDRAISING AND EVENTS VOLUNTEERS to assist with raising money direct from the public to help continue our vital work.
Please click here for the Fundraising and Events Volunteer Role Description
- QUALIFIED CASEWORK VOLUNTEERS: This an exciting new opportunity for anyone with a LEVEL 1 OISC QUALIFICATION to carry out level 2 work supervised by a Senior Caseworker, working on Fresh Claims for asylum seekers who are refused legal aid. Volunteers will work according to a supervision plan with a view to working towards and achieving a Level 2 qualification.
Please click here for the Qualified Casework Volunteer Role Description
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30th September 2019.
Training for the roles will take place in October and November.
Manuel Bravo Project now works in partnership with PAFRAS to recruit and train volunteers for both organisations. We are currently recruiting to the following roles for both Manuel Bravo Project and PAFRAS:
- INTERPRETERS: help us deliver our services to those who need us.
Please click here for the Interpreter Role Description
WE ARE IN PARTICULAR NEED OF THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
Kurdish (all dialects but especially Sorani)
Should any of the above roles be of interest, please complete a Volunteer Application Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.09.19. Should you have any queries, please contact us asking to speak to Muhammed (for office volunteering) or Emma (all other roles).
If you have any questions regarding any of the roles or regarding volunteering with us in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.
VOLUNTEERS FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS ARE WELCOMED. WE ARE PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THE ASYLUM SYSTEM.